National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli,
GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEES (GETs) & MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MTs)
in the pay scale of Rs.8600-4%-14,600/-(E0)
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is the largest integrated Alumina Aluminium Complex of Asia with State of the Art Technology and having multi-locational Units in the State of Orissa with Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar.
Graduate Engineer Trainee :
- No. of Vacancy : 72 posts
- Area : Civil, Industrial Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics/Instrumentation, Mining, Geology, Systems (Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Qualification : Graduates in Engineering/Technology (Full Time) with 65% of marks in aggregate of all the years/ semesters (55% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University/ Institute in any of the above disciplines may apply. For Geology discipline those having M.Sc. (Geology) with 65% of marks in aggregate of all the years/ semesters (55% marks for SC/ST candidate) in both Graduation and Post Graduation from recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
Management Trainee :
- No. of Vacancy : 25 posts
- Area : Corporate Communication, Human Resource Management, Company Affairs & Law,Marketing Management, Finance, Materials Management
- Qualification : Graduate with 65% marks in aggregate of all the years/ semesters (55% of marks for SC/ST) may apply in HR, Marketing, Material, Corporate Communication, Finance and Company Affairs & Law disciplines subject to securing the following percentage of marks and required qualification in respective courses. Candidates with MBA/PG Diploma (minimum one-year full time course) in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising/Creative Writing with 65% in aggregate of all the semesters/ year(s) (55% of marks for SC/ST candidates) may only apply for Corporate Communication discipline. Qualified CA/ICWA candidates may only apply for Finance discipline. However, for Company Affairs & Law discipline candidates with 60% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) in aggregate in all the years/semesters in LL.B. (full time) from reputed Institution or from any of the National Law School and with qualification of ACS (Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
Age : Not more than 30 years as on 07/09/2007 i.e. candidates born before 07/09/1977 need not apply. The age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 03 years in case OBC candidates, 10 years for Persons with Disability and 05 years for the candidates ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test comprising of: General Aptitude Test and Subject Knowledge Test (Separate for Each Discipline).
Application Fee : Application shall be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- as examination and processing fee applicable to the General and OBC Candidates and Rs.100/- applicable to the SC/ST/PWD Candidates as processing fee, drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates are required to write their name, date of birth, discipline code and category at the backside of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply : Application neatly typed should be made exactly in the format given below in A4 size paper (30 cm x 21 cm) with signature on each page. The envelope superscribing “RECRUITMENT OF NALCO
GET/MT-2007” containing the application along with a self addressed Post Card for acknowledgement purpose should be sent only through ordinary post to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 so as to reach on or before 07/09/2007.
For more information and application form, please view document http://aima-ind.org/NALCO.pdf