(A Government of India Enterprise)
Walk-in interviews for positions in Mines
SAIL, a Navratna Company in the business of steel with an annual turnover of around Rs. 40,000 crore, is implementing an expansion programme. The company envisages substantial increase in production. The enhanced requirement of raw materials will be met by development of new mines and expansion of the existing mines, and also introduction of computerized mine planning. SAIL propose to recruit for the following posts-
- Geologist - (10) Ten Posts
Grade and Scale of Pay : (E-2/E-3) Rs 13700-4%-18250 / Rs. 16000-4%-20800/- likely to be revised from 1.1.2007.
- Mines Surveyor (7) Seven posts
Grade and Scale of Pay : (E-1) Rs. 10750-4%-16750/- likely to be revised from 1.1.2007.
- Mineral Dressing Engineer (18) eighteen posts
Grade and Scale of Pay : Grade and Scale of Pay : (E-2/E-3) Rs13700-4%-18250/ Rs.16000-4%-20800./- likely to be revised from 1.1.2007.
Interested candidates who fulfil the above requirements may “Walk In” for interview at 9.30 A.M
- on December 3rd and 4th, 2007 at Steel Authority of India Ltd, Branch Sales Office Hyderabad, Taramandal 9th Floor,
5—9—13 Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004 and
- on December 6th and 7th, 2007 at Steel Authority of India Ltd, Branch Sales Office Bhubaneshwar, 271 Bidyut Marg,
Unit 4, Shastri Nagar, Bhubaneshwar 751001
Interested candidates may e-mail their resumes to email@example.com
Download detailed advertisement : http://www.sail.co.in/career/Advt%5B1%5D.%20Mining--%20walk%20in%20interviews.pdf
For further details please visit official website of Steel Authority of India (SAIL) : http://www.sail.co.in/