RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
RAS & RTS Examination 2010
RPSC invites application for the open cometitive examination for Rajasthan Aadministrative Services (RAS) and Allied Services (RTS) posts as detailes given below:
Total Number of Vacancies: 772 (364+408)
Date of Examination: 29 September 2010
Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) :
· Rajasthan Administrative Service : 40 posts
· Rajasthan Police Service : 11 posts
· Rajasthan Accounts Service : 37 posts
· Rajasthan Cooperative Serivice : 15
· Rajasthan Industry Service : 1 posts
· Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service : 121 posts
· Rajasthan Jail Service : 1 post
· Rajasthan Transport Service : 2 post
· Rajasthan Tourism Service : 2 post
· Rajasthan Women and Children Development Service : 20 post
· Rajasthan Rural Development State Service : 74 post
· Rajasthan Women Development Service : 2 post
Allied Services :
· Rajasthan Tehsildar Service : 35 posts
· Rajasthan Abkari Subordinate Service : 9 posts
· Rajasthan Commercial Tax Subordinate Service : 300 posts
· Rajasthan Women and Children Development Subordinate Service : 18 posts
· Other Rajasthan Allied Services
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 GP 5400 (for RAS)
Rs 9300-4800 Grade Pay 4200/3200 (for RAS Allied Services)
· Age : Min 21 year and Max. 35 years as on 1/1/2011. Relaxation as per Rajasthan Govt. orders.
· Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
· Last Date : 30/07/2010 (5 PM)
· Application Fee : Rs. 250/- for General and Creamy layer candidates of the OBC and Rs. 150/- for non-creamy layaer of OBC candidates. For SC/ST Rs.50/- . The cost of Rs.50/- for the application form is included in it.
· Selection Procedure : There will a be written Competitive Exam at all of the district headquarters of the Rajasthan on 29th September.
How to Apply : OMR Application Forms can be collected from the office of District Employment Offices at all district Headquarters. Completed application form can be submitted to the RPSC till 30/07/2010 by post or in person.
Information : Further information like qualification, reservation of posts, how to fill the form, scheme of examination, syllabus etc. can be seen at http://www.rpsc.gov.in/ras_exam_2010.pdf