( A Goverment of India Enterprise )
Job opening for:
- Junior Executive Trainee (Kolkata and Mumbai) : 10 posts, Qualification:
B.Pharm/ B.Tech(Pharma), Experiance: Period of training 1 year - Training period of the candidates may be extended by one more year provided their performance found satisfactory and subject to the availability of vacancies arising from time to time. On satisfactory completion of the training period, they may be absorbed in the Scale of Rs. 6000-160-9200/-.
- Production Officer (Kanour Factory) : 01 posts, Qualification : B.Pharm - The candidate should be drug approved., Experiance : 5 years experience and knowledge in Pharmaceutical Industry in handling of independent production line. , Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates), Scale Of Pay: Rs.6550-200-Rs 11,350/-
- Accounts Officer : 01 post, Qualification : B.Com (Hons) with Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant from ICWAI/ ICAI, Experiance : 5 years post-qualification experience and knowledge of independent handling of all India Sales Tax, Income Tax, Service Tax, Internal Audit, etc. , Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates), Scale Of Pay: Rs 6550-200-Rs 11,350/-
- Senior Personnel Officer (Maniktala / Panihati Factory) : 02 posts, Qualification :
Bachelor/ Master Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Social Welfare from recognised University/ Institute. A Degree in Law is preferable., Experiance : 7 years experience in handling of Factory Laws & Rules, out of which 3 years in Junior Management Level. , Age Limit : 40 years, Scale Of Pay : Rs 8600-250-Rs 14,600/-
- Works Manager (Mumbai Factory) : 01 post, Qualification: B.Pharm/ B.Sc. with MBA preferably. , Experiance: FDA approved preferred with 15 years experience in Production/ Project - Schedule 'M'/ GMP and Quality Control in Pharmaceutical Company having exposure in Factory Administration, out of which 5 years should be in Senior/Middle Management Level. , Age Limit : 50 years (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates), Scale Of Pay: Rs 13000-350-18250/-
- Chief Manager (Materials) : 01 post, Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce/ Science/ Pharma, preferably with MBA Degree/ Diploma in Matereials Management, Experiance: 15 years experience in relevant field in Chemical/ Pharmaceutical Industry, out of which 7 years in Senior/Middle Management Level
Age Limit: 50 years, Scale Of Pay: Rs 14,500-350-18,700/-
- Deputy General Manager/ Cheif Manager (Finance) : 01 post, Qualification : B.Com (Hons) with Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant from ICWAI/ ICAI, Experiance : 15 years post-qualification experience in Accounting functions, of which 5 years should be in Managerial Position in a reputed Company. , Age Limit : 50 years (relaxable for SC/ST candidates), Scale Of Pay: Rs 16000-400-20800 or Rs 14500-350-18700.
Apply Within : 15 days superscribing the post on the envelope and mail to:
DEPUTY MANAGER(PERSONNEL & ADMN)
BENGAL CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
6 GANESH CHUNDER AVENUE KOLKATA - 700 013.
Visit detailed advertisement Notice: http://www.bengalchemicals.com/bcpl_inc.php?pg=bcpl_rec.php&q=r
For further details please visit official website of Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BCPL): http://www.bengalchemicals.com/