Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi 110069
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2011
The UPSC will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2011 on 16th Jan 2011. The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Age Limits: Must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st Jan 2011. The upper age limit is relaxable for Scheduled castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes/ Physically handicapped and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified int he Notice.
- Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- How to apply:
- Candidates may apply Online by using website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates may also apply Offline in the Common Application form devised by the Commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated Head Post Office/ Post Offices throught the country against cash payment of Rs. 20/-.
- Candidates applying ONLINE are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 50/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates applying offline (through Common application Form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only.
- Last Date:
- ONLINE: 04.10.2010
- OFFLINE: 11.10.2010
For full details and apply ONLINE please visit the link below: